One of the primary Knowledge Generation activities of the Knowledge Sharing in Research Project is through six (6) Pilot projects that were selected and given grants to try out/ integrate/ use/ test knowledge sharing approaches within their research projects or initiatives.
The following 6 projects were selected through the call for proposals of the KS in Research Project:
* Application of KS tools to impact monitoring and project M&E to a community-based fish culture project in Vietnam.
Centre: WorldFish Center
Project Leader: Dr. Natasja Sheriff
* Learning Alliances for Wastewater Agriculture and Sanitation for Poverty Alleviation (LA WASPA)
Project Leader: Alexandra Clemett
* Knowledge Management Harmonizing Research Output in the Northern Uplands of Laos PDR
Project Leader: Benjamin Samson
* Safe food despite wastewater irrigation: A Knowledge Sharing Approach
Project Leader: Tonya Schuetz
* International Farmers Conference
Project Leader: Dr. Stefania Grando
* Shared Learning to Enhance Research Priority Assessment Practices
Centre: CIFOR (on behalf of a CGIAR system wide consortium on priority assessment)
Project Leader: David Raitzer
The aim is to capture important knowledge, experiences and lessons of the Pilot Projects with a view to contributing to increased understanding of the application and integration of KS concepts and approaches into research projects and activities.
More information can be found about the Pilot Projects including their proposals, reports and updates on the KS website- www.ks-cgiar.org