At the mid-point of the Knowledge Sharing in Research (KSinR) and its 6 Pilot Projects a monitoring and evaluation exercise was carried out to understand projects’ progress, capture any results and lessons, and to plan for the second half of the projects’ time periods.
This was done primarily through the submission of Mid-Point project reports (see Documentation and Outputs page for reports) followed up with questions and discussions from the KSinR Project Leader either virtually or via telephone conversation.
In some cases an M&E visit has also been carried out with the Pilot Projects…with more to come.
The framework and questions for the mid-point report, follow-up discussions and interviews during visits were develope using the Impact Pathways approach, which is being used as the monitoring and evaluation(M&E) and impact assessment methodology for the KSinR project.
Mid-Project update sheets have been developed providing a short summary of activities carried out, initial lessons and future plans. These can be found on the KS website or below:
- KSinR Project-update sheet
- WorldFish M&E and Impact Asessment Pilot project Impact Pathway-update sheet
- IWMI WASPA LA Impact Pathway-update sheet
- CIFOR Resarch priority assessment Pilot Project Impact Pathway-update sheet
- IRRI Rice Knowledge Bank Pilot Project Impact Pathway-update sheet
- IWMI Knowledge Sharing in Wastewater projects Pilot Project Impact Pathway-update sheet
- ICARDA Farmers’ Conference Pilot Project Impact Pathway- update sheet