- 2008 – Rising to the Challenge
- 2008- ICT-KM 2006 Investment Plan – Planning for the Future Activity Report 2008-2009
- 2007 – Working to make a difference
- 2006 – Learning, Adjusting, Moving Forward: Executive Summary
- 2006 – Learning, Adjusting, Moving Forward
- 2005 – Towards a CGIAR without Boundaries
- 2004 – Towards a CGIAR without Boundaries
Results of a Program Commissioned External Review
- ICT-KM Program M&E Final Project Report 2004-2006
- 2006 M&E Report on the ICT-KM Program
- 2006 Report on the Audit of the Management and Governance of the ICT-KM Program
- 2006 ICT-KM Program – Financial Review – Final
- 2006 Monitoring and Evaluation: The ICT-KM Program Experience
ICT-KM Strategy Documents
- Global Public Goods: From Data and Information to Food
- Investment Plan 2006 – Executive Summary – The Way Ahead
- ICT-KM 2006 Investment Plan – Summary (Consolidating Gains, Planning the Future)
- ICT-KM Investment Plan 2004
- ICT-KM Strategic Plan 2003
Report on the CGIAR Google Apps Case Study (PDF, 180 KB)
A useful case study that describes the process and results of the CGIAR’s evaluation of Google Apps as a possible tool for online collaboration with colleagues and partners.
Making CGIAR Research Outputs Available and Accessible as IPG’s (PDF, 180 KB)
How accessible are your research outputs? How can we ensure that our global public goods are accessible and available both within the CGIAR and beyond? This is our AAA framework concept to measure the Accessibility. Availability, and Applicability of CGIAR Research.
Knowledge Sharing Toolkit
A selection of Knowledge Sharing processes that can improve your everyday work experience with peers and partners.
No Travel Required (PDF, 380 KB)
Useful Guidelines for Online Events
Knowledge Sharing and Innovation in the CGIAR (PDF, 847 KB)
ICT-KM Program Interventions
Evaluating the Impact of Your Website (PDF, 507 KB)
This publication from ICT-KM is the first step towards the creation of an easy-to-use guide for evaluating the impact of websites. Customized especially for CGIAR websites, the guide’s format is designed around the 3 Us approach: assessing the Usage, Usability and Usefulness of a website and its content.